There are over 120 million people in the U.S. that are missing at least one tooth. A simple, single implant is the best way to fill in the space and replace the tooth like it was always there.
Simple Single Implants
The Simple Facts
- Whitefield Dental has been crafting and placing dental implants for over 30 years
- The dental implant process is often easier than getting a filling
- Most insurance policies cover implants
- Most patients are candidates
- Dental implants typically last a lifetime for most patients